Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Money

It is tough being a 19 year old college student. I have to wake up early for morning classes, work 20 to 30 hours a week, maintain at least a 3.0, and have a social life. Even though school was mentioned twice in that last sentence the hardest one would be the job. I know my biggest problem is keeping money in my wallet. Rent would be the biggest hole in my pocket. I live in an apartment where I do not have to pay seperate for electricity or water or any of that stuff. Also gas seems to be a big antagonist because I go everywhere all the time. Whether it is getting to school or just going to friends house the closest thing is at least ten minutes away. Plus because of where I am in life it would be nice to take a girl out every once and a while. Dinner is anywhere between 15 to 30 dollars depending on the place. Also a movie or ticket to a show would be around 10 bucks each so at the end of the night we are looking at a total of around 50 dollars. Now that obviously can't be a daily thing or else I would easily be broke. My main goal is to find a way to keep all of my daily plans along with keeping money in my pocket.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you are going to focus the introduction on yourself and then move the rest of the paper along in the manner of giving advice. I think this will be a very effective strategy. Be sure to anticipate what information your audience will want to know about saving money.

    ReplyDelete